Our campus is located in Palembang City and Ogan Ilir Regency, South Sumatra. Our campus is beautiful, surrounded by beautiful various deciduous trees and brick buildings. There are coffee shops, sports, restaurants, and a multitude of great study spots.
Faculty of Agriculture, Universitas Sriwijaya
Leading, Superior, Innovative, Responsive
Let’s synergize together to produce great innovative works to solve agricultural and other problems through the three pillars of Higher Education (Tri Dharma).
Faculty of Agriculture
Goals of the Faculty of Agriculture
- Organizing higher education systems and mechanisms in the fields of science and technology management of wetland agroecosystems and others according to the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework Competency (Kompetensi Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia, KKNI) and the latest Education policies.
- To produce qualified and independent bachelor, master, and doctoral graduates in agricultural science and technology in the management of wetland agroecosystems and others.
- Producing empirical knowledge, theories, concepts, models, or methodologies that can enrich the relevant fields of science and technology.
- Producing technology in the management of wetland agroecosystems and other fields that are reliable and effective for the benefit of the community.
- Building a center for the development and interpretation of science, technology, and information on wetland agroecosystem management.
- Increasing the active role of the government, private sector, and community in the development process.
Faculty of Agriculture Statistics
Your time at university is a great opportunity to meet people, try new things, and develop your interests.
Prof. DR. Ir. A. MUSLIM. M, Agr.
Dean of Faculty of Agriculture
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT THE PERTANIAN UNSRI
Please contact our Admission Office on +62 711 5801234 who will be happy to arrange this for you.